Workplace English 2
In this course, students will improve their Business English while learning more about key business terminology and concepts which will help them in their future careers.
- Learn basic business terminology and key phrases.
- Understand core business concepts related to cross-cultural business practices, HR management, leadership and ethics.
- Discuss current business topics.
Download a course syllabus here.
- Materials will be provided by the instructor in the classroom.
Grading and assessment
- Classroom participation (30%)
- Quizzes and role-plays (30%)
- Final examination (40%)
- Test Absence Policy